Presenting yourself to top financial professionals can be really difficult, especially if you’re a non-native English speaker.
Attention to detail is key in the finance industry, so if you’re making English mistakes in your resume, no matter how small, you’re in trouble.
Landing job interviews and getting people to take notice of you is extremely challenging. The competition is abundant and formidable, which is why you need a world class resume to stand out.
Most resumes are painfully boring to read. Students get ignored because they don’t know how to present themselves and their experiences in a way that resonates with finance professionals. Employers only spend a few seconds scanning your resume, so if it isn’t perfect, or you’ve made careless grammar mistakes, you have no chance of getting an initial interview.
Finance resumes require a very specific style and format, especially in the more competitive areas like investment banking or big 4 accounting. If you don’t make an investment in your resume, you can spend weeks stressing out and wasting time trying to perfect it, and still end up getting rejected because you don’t know what big financial companies are really looking for when reviewing resumes.
Most resume editing companies offer generic services and deal with resumes targeting all different types of industries, from retail to engineering jobs.
These resume editors don’t have any experience working in the finance industry. This is fine if you’re applying for a position in a low prestige or uncompetitive industry, but it’s totally useless if you want to break into the top level of international finance.
You need a resume editing service that only specializes in the financial industry.
It can be very difficult to find someone who has already been in your position to write your resume for you. If you use someone who has never had experience in the finance industry, they won’t know how to tailor it correctly. You need someone who has actual experience working at a top financial firm.
This is where I come in…
I learned how to break into a big financial company by painstakingly studying the recruitment system and perfecting my resume and interview skills. I wasn’t successful on my first attempt, so I spent hundreds of hours learning the challenging recruitment process to figure out what I really had to do to break in.
Eventually my hard work paid off, as the recruitment strategy I employed enabled me to beat approximately 6,000 other candidates to 1 of just 30 positions offered by PwC in the UK.
Enter Your Name And Email Below To Get Started With Improving Your Finance Resume.
- A perfect length resume. Not too long and boring, while still having enough detail to show that you’re perfect for the job.
- Detailed feedback and comments for each resume section so that you understand why I made each change and why big financial companies like it this way.
- A simple but effective format that will enhance the content of your resume.
- A work experience section that sounds highly relevant to international finance (even if it’s really not).
- Numbers and figures added to your resume to appeal to the quantitative, results oriented nature of finance professionals.
- Correction of any English mistakes you made.
- Poor English vocabulary eliminated from your resume. Specific high powered English vocabulary words that make your resume stand out.
- Full access to me for any questions you have about the resume process.
- 100% money-back guarantee. You can request your money back if you are unsatisfied with the service.
1 - Enter your name and e-mail below.
2 – I will contact you by e-mail and look at your resume.
3 – I will do an initial edit of your resume, then make a list of questions to ask you that will enable me to do a second round revision in order to perfect it.
4 – Within 6 days you will receive your completed resume.
* If you’ve left it until the last minute and you need it back quicker than this, ask for our Express Service ($99 for an Express Service resume which is delivered to you within 48 hours.)
Don’t waste your time spending countless hours worrying about tiny English grammar details on your resume, or how you should be presenting your experiences and achievements.
At this stage, your resume should be the least of your worries. Investing $67 in a world class resume allows you to be much more productive by freeing up time to practice your interview English skills, network, or learn about the specifics of international finance.
Even if you’ve worked hard on your resume and think it’s already pretty good, is it really worth risking sending it out without getting an opinion from Finance Business English?
FINANCE RESUME EDITING:
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If you are unsatisfied and feel it wasn’t worth the money, you can request your money back.